Notes from under the pile of academia that is currently my life:
- Useful skill I can never put on a resume: being able to tell from the water pressure in the locker room showers when someone has flushed the toilet and is about to scald me
- We have now arrived at the "social competence" sections of two of my classes about child development, and I hate this part, mostly because it makes me sit around thinking about all the things I/myparents/theworld got wrong when I was very young. I am the damn far-reaching consequences my professors are warning about. *pbbbt*
- People, not capitalising your fics does not make you mysterious or especially literary or whatever it is you are trying to achieve. It merely means that it would take four strong recommendations from people I trust to stop me immediately back-buttoning. The capital letters help me keep track of where on the screen I belong, for one thing.
- Remind me again why my doctor won't let me have a hysterectomy?
- I hate how I make myself stress. I am very dumb that way.
- Mmmm turkey sandwich
- Jon Walker is getting his hair cut and I am sad because I wanted video from Jo'burg of him playing with the hilarious hair. But happy because I didn't really want him to keep it forever.