- You know, Panic has spoiled me for interaction with the WHOLE BAND. I forget that it isn't usual for the guitarist and the bassist to flirt with occasional commentary from the vocalist.
- emilyray has made me crave Singin in the Rain, drat her, and I don't have a copy
- Castle is AWESOME
- I got the most fabulous Greta dress--a white eyelet sundress--but...I think I need long hair to pull it off.
- Nostalgia! I made Chex Muddy Buddies while laundrying and felt nine years old again tossing the bag of powdered sugar
- I always forget vanilla can go bad and buy too big a bottle *sigh*
- I want Soccer Roommate to go home for the weekend like Churchy Roommate; I want the house to myself this weekend so I can finish cleaning and do all my papers (OMG ONE WEEK THEN FINALS THEN DONE) with the music up loud and the windows letting in the spring.
- Tired, but the good tired that means I earned it; I got a lot done today. Tomorrow I'm going to finish my room and at least two papers. The bargain is if I do that I get to order real pizza. I always feel stupid bribing myself, but it seems to work...and if I get all my papers done this weekend then I have TWO WHOLE WEEKS to write the...thirteen thousand words I have left on ETW. *facepalm* I have some really clear ideas, so I still think it's possible, but I don't write them because I HAVE TO GET GOOD GRADES.
- I love my flist, I don't think I've said that lately.
- Furthur nostalgia: I have been hunting down the music of my childhood on iTunes, and it suddenly strikes me in a way it never has before that my mother had really eclectic taste. Looking up the songs and "tapes" I remember, they come listed under Folk, Jazz, Musicals, Metal, Religious, Country, and Punk.